Paid Search (PPC) Policy
All trademark terms and display urls are protected. Do not bid. This means that affiliates may not bid on the term, ‘HalloweenExpress.com’, ‘SexyLingerieShop.com’, ‘TomSmithChristmasCrackers.com’ or derivates thereof without written permission. Trademark terms include:
Sexy Lingerie Shop
Tom Smith Christmas Crackers
Domain Names and Usage
- An affiliate must have their own domain to advertise on paid search. We do not allow the use of our domain to be used by our affiliates. We also do not allow the copying of our HTML code under a different domain.
- Affiliates may not represent themselves as being HalloweenExpress.com, SexyLingerieShop.com or TomSmithChristmasCrackers.com.
- We do not allow the use of a domain name that is so similar it is difficult to determine which is the "real" HalloweenExpress.com, SexyLingerieShop.com or TomSmithChristmasCrackers.com
- Cookie stuffing, providing false or misleading links, use of pop-ups and blind redirects are all prohibited.
Affiliates are encouraged to promote our websites through various acceptable means such as with banners, product images, product catalogs, text links, recommendations, reviews or offers through affiliate newsletters to subscribers / clients. Affiliates may NOT promote our sites through unsolicited emails (spamming), newsgroup postings or any other communication method considered to be ‘spam’ or deceptive in nature.
The following items are not commissionable under our affiliate program: gift cards, gift wrapping, wholesale/bulk orders and items that are not sold through our shopping cart.
Coupons and Promotional Codes
Affiliates may only use coupons and promotional codes that are provided exclusively through our affiliate program. Affiliates should note the expiration dates and details of coupon codes or offers. You can view the Halloween Express coupon policy here (which is the same for Sexy Lingerie Shop and Tom Smith Christmas Crackers).
We have a zero-tolerance policy regarding SPAM. Sending email to people who have not specifically requested it is SPAM. This provision also includes, but is not limited to SPAM sent via fax, instant messaging, or usenet/newsgroups.
Unacceptable Web Site Content
We do not accept the following web site content into our program: illegal content, gambling, pornography, prescription drugs, toolbar downloads / parasites / adware, under construction sites, empty blogs/pages, sites that are not in English, violent, racial slurs, or discriminatory.
Affiliates shall be solely responsible for creating, operating and maintaining their own website at their own expense. Affiliates agree that their site will NOT:
- infringe or violate any applicable law, rule or regulation including applicable copyright laws/trademarks;
- be defamatory, offensive or controversial;
- be obscene or pornographic;
- violate any laws regarding false advertising
Note that all violations of our affiliate policies are not equal. We reserve the right to reverse commissions and/or expire an affiliate relationship at any time without notice.